Shaved Ice Supplies are absolutely essential in order to prepare and serve snow cones. An ice shaver, shaved ice syrup and other supplies are needed whether you want to make snow cones for fun or business. That is why we offer a complete line of shaved ice products and equipment including several brands of ice shavers for commercial and home use. Serving and mixing snow cones is almost impossible without quality serving and mixing supplies. You'll be up the creek without a paddle so to speak, if you don't have proper supplies and equipment. Browsing our selection of serving and mixing supplies will help you determine what you need. A word of caution, all products are not created equal. That is why we have searched far and near to find the best snow cone serving and mixing supplies available. Let us be your one stop shop for all of your Snow Cone Needs.We stand behind what we sell.
Here's a list of some things that are usually needed
1. Snow Cone Syrup or Snow Cone Concentrate
2. Mixing Container - for making syrup
3. Long Handle Spoon or Paddle - for stirring
4. Preservatives - for extending shelf life of snow cone syrup
5. Cups - use several different sizes - small, medium and large for business
7. Pour Bottles or Pump Jugs - for dispensing snow cone syrup